NetFidelis has been providing Hosted ATX for our customers for years. We are deeply familiar with ATX and provide expert troubleshooting and support.
ATX Tax software is one of the most popular all in one tax software for all types of small, medium and enterprise businesses. ATX Tax Software provides a user-friendly interface and bundled packages that include virtually all aspects of tax preparation. This includes individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary, non-profit, estate and gift tax compliance, in addition to reporting for employee benefit plans. ATX also includes a W-2/1099 program. The system is best suited for small to mid-sized tax and accounting practices and seasonal outlets, and includes unlimited e-filing to federal and all taxing states, built-in bank functionality for refund loans, diagnostic tools, integration with Kleinrock for tax research, access to CCH reference materials, and new tools for customizable client letter templates and a K-1 viewer function.
Features of Hosted ATX:
- Speed of data entry: Speed your work with heads-down data entry, one entry point for payroll and check information and daily sales and cash deposit entry through a simple Day Sheet Journal.
- Flexibility and customization of financial statements: Quickly create professional and powerful financial statements using templates or customized layouts. You control statement appearance, including orientation, number of columns, placement of underlines and dollar signs, and custom headers and footers. The program offers professional client letters and GAAP-required statements.
- Unique Spanish feature: Better serve your Spanish-speaking customers by providing industry charts of accounts with account descriptions and Global Financial Statements in Spanish.
Advantages of Hosted ATX:
- Anywhere anytime access from any device
- Increased speed, reliability and security
- No sofware to install, maintain or support
- Reduced local memory usage
- Improved performance of ATX
- All ATX versions can be hosted
- ATX accessible within minutes
- Microsoft Office Integration
- Multi-user access
- Universal printing
- Dedicated server
Contact us today at (317) 524-1646 to learn more about NetFidelis Hosted ATX.