Netfidelis network experts are here to optimize your IT systems and streamline your IT workflow. We help you leverage your technology resources to increase productivity and reduce costs. We offer onsite and remote IT management services to give your business and your users more flexibility.
Although the infrastructure and technical expertise required to provide IT services represents a significant investment for every organization, opting to outsource your IT to a managed services provider can be a tough decision for businesses accustomed to keeping a close eye over all of their business operations.
Selecting NetFidelis as your managed services provider not only ensures you have the highest level of expertise and professional oversight of your IT operations but returns precious time for focusing on other critical business requirements.
With Managed Services from NetFidelis, our technical specialists can manage, monitor and support your entire IT environment, providing a single point of contact for your technical support needs. Businesses that choose managed services can save time, reduce operational costs, become more productive and free up resources to focus on growing your business.
What to Expect
Our broad range of services allows us to be the IT department for small businesses that can’t justify having their own in-house technology staff or to augment IT Departments that need additional resources. This is an outline of the Responsive services you can expect from our firm.
• Onsite installation and upgrades for hardware and software throughout the greater Indianapolis area and the Midwest.
• Onsite and offsite troubleshooting of hardware and software based from offices in Indianapolis.
• Network planning and maintenance for entire network infrastructure including firewalls, switches, servers, PC’s, peripherals, etc.
• Internet connectivity, security, firewall and email support.
• Virus protection, installation and maintenance.
• Small business information systems need analysis and assessment.
• Technology research and product information as well as purchase orders.
• Scheduled Maintenance programs fit specifically to your company – often optimized to be performed remotely to minimize costs.
• Online Work Request System to more easily manage computer-related issues.
• Annual Systems Evaluation for planning and budgeting for computer system installations and upgrades.